Aamozgar is a Dari word which means instructor/teacher. The idea behind Aamozgar as a name for the website is that we all teach and learn from one another, something we are trying to facilitate through our website.
2. Why should I become a member?
Since ONLY members can access all materials in the website, by becoming a member of Aamozgar you can:
- Learn about scholarship programs
- Access materials on college entrance standardized tests
- Contact our counselors and scholars for information and guidance on high school, college, and university applications and financial aid procedures
- Publish your work (articles, research papers, essays, art work, etc) on Aamozgar
- Through our forum you can learn from the uploaded materials by others and share materials of your own.
- Comment and discuss topics
- Download free e-books( soft copy of books) from Aamozgar
- Improve your English skill through our “Learn English” section
3. How can I contribute?
You can contribute by becoming our member which allows you to post materials, share comments, send suggestions for the betterment of Aamozgar, and most importantly you can upload your work to share with others under “Publish Your Own”
For any financial contribution to Aamozgar, please contact: email@example.com
4. Who is funding Aamozgar?
Aamozgar is an independent educational website and is not funded by any governmental or non-governmental organizations. The group of scholars who initiated this project contributes to financially keep the website up and running.
5. How can I publish my work?
You can publish your work( article, art piece, essay, thesis, research paper etc.) by going to “Publish Your Own,” where you have to write your personal information and upload your work in the space provided.
Please note that you can do this only if you are a member.
6. Will my article/piece be immediately published?
No, your work/article will not immediately be published. After you upload your work, our Communications Officer & Publisher receives your piece, who will then contact you within 7 business days regarding the eligibility of your work to be published on Aamozgar.
7. How can I contact a counselor of Aamozgar?
You can contact a counselor for guidance on high school or college applications, financial aid forms, and general to specific information about schools by going to:
For Students—> Contact A Counselor–> Then choose the country where you want to apply for schools. You will then see the contact information of our counselors in that country
We have counselors in North American, European, and Asian countries.
8. Can I chat with a counselor or friend online at Aamozgar?
Yes, once you are a member, you can friend other members by going to:
About Us–>Aamozgar Members—> then click on the name of the person or counselor (Our counselor are already members of Aamozgar) you want to be friends with.
You can chat with your friends or a counselor by going to the black rectangular box at the bottom right corner of the page.
For more information please contact: